RELEVANCE: THE DISCIPLINE OF EXECUTION
A Virtual Event
13 APRIL 2021 :: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm WAT :: FEE: Waived
Register to Attend
The registration fee has been totally waived for you.
[contact-form-7 id=”2085″ title=”els”]
Relevance: The Discipline of Execution
The Executive Leadership Session with Dr Benjamin Ola. Akande is a thought leadership, business and governance masterclass for CEOs and mid-to top-level decision-makers in the private and the public sector looking to navigate themselves or their organisations to the top.
In this virtual Session with Dr Akande, participants will gain deep leadership insights on:
– Pathways to staying relevant, even in these difficult seasons.
– Approaches to achieving exceptional execution quotient (at individual and organizational levels).
– Creative ways to developing a ‘glocal’ mindset – that is, looking at the local environment with a global perspective.
– Leadership case discussions and analyses –submitted leadership challenges (around the theme) in personal lives and organizations will be analysed by Dr Akande, and potent ideas shared on them with a high level of anonymity during the webinar.
Dr Benjamin Ola. Akande, a renowned economist, (is):
- The current (and the 9th) President of Champlain College at Vermont, USA.
- Served Washington University in St. Louis as Assistant Vice Chancellor of International Programs-Africa, Director of the Africa Initiative, Associate Director of the Global Health Center and Chairs International Travel Oversight Committee (ITOC).
- Vice Chair, Board of Argent Capital Mgt. LLC, a $4 billion asset management company.
- Member of the Danforth Plant Science Center Leadership Council.
- Serves on the Board of Enterprise Bank & Trust ($5 billion assets), sits on the Regulatory and Compliance Committee.
- Served as a Director of Ralcorp Holdings, Inc., a $5 billion publicly traded manufacturer of high quality private food labels.
- Consulted for the World Bank, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Boeing, VOITH, Anheuser-Busch, and Enterprise Rent-A-Car, etc.
- Serves on the non-profit boards of the Saint Louis Art Museum, The MUNY, Missouri Charter Public School Association, and Forest Park Forever.
- He is on the Advisory Board of FDC Fundação Dom Cabral, the top-ranked business school in Brazil.
- Served for 15 years as Dean and Professor of Economics, Walker School of Business and Technology, Webster University.
- Served as the 21st President of Westminster College.